Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 Race List

A record of this years races for my future reference.

1. Polar Bear Plunge for the second time on 1/1
2. Go Short Go Long Go Really Long 25k on 1/26 3:05
3. Poker Run 2/16/13 5 miles (2nd time)
4. Snake Run 3/17/13 6 hour race 21.6 miles, 7th overall in women
5. Color Run (2nd year)
6. Mock Marathon (2nd time) total destruction. ended up having to call husband to pick me up on the side of the road at mile 14
7. OKC Memorial Marathon beat my time by 12 minutes!
8. Warrior Dash (2nd time)
9. Moonlight 5k (2nd time)- first 5k post marathon, OUCH
10. Beware the Beast- completed, didn't lose a flag!
11. Port to Fort Adventure Race- 5mi run, 100y swim, 5mi canoe- favorite race so far this year, even if my canoe sunk and I had to get rescued.
12. Diva Dash- registered the girls for their first ever race- they were so cute
13. Tulsa Run 15k (2nd time) Wogged this race with my Bestie who is not a runner
14. Tough Mudder- Quote from an Official at TM, "This is the muddiest course in the entire TM history." It was AWFUL, but completed.
15. Donut Run - with the Hub, eat 6 donuts, then run a 5k in 30 mins -  did not complete in required time.- no surprise there
16. Mustache Dash- 2nd race with the girls

Also, a friend of mine jots down a few memories from each race on the back of her bibs. Since I already save mine I think that is a fabulous idea and will start doing this now.  It allows me to be able to remember if I liked a race or not for the next year.  For instance Beware the Beast- I didn't really like the race, but I am having a hard time remembering why.

No comments:

Post a Comment